3D VideoStar is an advanced technology that allows users to upload an image of their face and have it map automatically onto any existing video scene - from a movie, sporting event, TV commercial, and more.
3D VideoStar opens up a whole new world of creative possibilities. Now, users can actually put themselves into famous clips they already know and love: they can participate as actors in actual television commercials, appear next to celebrities, jump out of airplanes, perform superhuman feats or star on the court with professional athletes.
To ensure the best possible results for your users, guidelines for selecting or shooting a clip for 3D VideoStar are available here.
- Upload a 2D image of a face to be automatically mapped onto any video scene.
- Face is rendered in full 3D, providing lifelike tracking movement within the video.
- Rendered image automatically lip-synchs with any dialogue in the scene.
- Allow users to add speech to characters via a computer microphone, uploaded mp3 file, phone call or Text to Speech.
- Share with friends via e-mail or Web publishing options.
- Access to robust reporting tool provides marketers with real-time usage and distribution reports.
Deployment Options & Purchasing
Every deployment is different, so we need to know what you have in mind. Following consultation, we can recommend the best technology and customization options and provide a formal quote.
Give us a call at 212.375.6290 and ask for enterprise sales, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.