Text-to-Speech functionality allows our characters to speak any text dynamically, in real time with accurate lip-synching. Special effects can also be applied to the audio, including emotive cues and expressions. This functionality comes as an alternative or compliment to a real human voices, and is often used in conjunction with our Record by Phone and Record by Mic technologies. TTS is available in 25 languages, including translation from and back to English or other languages. We also offer Text to Sing technology.
- More than 185 different male and female voices.
- Accurately pronounces text written in 30+ languages:
- Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- English (US, UK, Australian, Irish, Indian, Scottish, South African)
- French (European, Canadian)
- Portuguese (Brazilian, European)
- Spanish (Castilian, Mexican, Argentine, Chilean)
- TTS Translator allows for text in English and certain other languages to be transformed into spoken audio for all of the above languages, or for reverse-translation for those languages.
- Powerful emotive cues enable users to customize the delivery of their text, controlling emotional content (laughing, crying, sneezing) and character behavior (when combined with one of our character technologies).
- Users can manipulate the speed, pitch, and tone of their audio playback, and can also add special effects (robotic voices).
- No programming skills required - simply type in the text you wish your character to speak.
- APIs can be made available to developers.
Deployment Options & Purchasing
Text to Speech functionality can be incorporated into any Oddcast custom application. Text to Speech is also available to developers building their own applications, and APIs are available to integrate the module with third-party applications.
Give us a call at 212.375.6290 and ask for enterprise sales, or email email@example.com.